The Customised Plan, whether under trust or as a direct insurance plan, is based on flexibility and tailor-made service provision. This plan design is most suitable to medium / large plans or small high-value plans and is ideal for both savings and retirement.
The plan allows the employer to define a wide variety of services and to have a more flexible approach in terms of:
- Fund options offered.
- Frequency of contributions and amounts paid.
- Sources of contributions:
Switch / Redirection facility.In-service withdrawals.Reporting and communication.
- Payments from employer and members (compulsory and voluntary)
- Payments from one or more locations called ‘billing destinations’
- Grouping of members into different categories