Health Insurance for the Bahamas
In the Bahamas, Generali Worldwide insures a broad range of employer groups, providing comprehensive health plans serviced at the local level through our representative office in Nassau, Bahamas and our 24 hour global service centre.
With operations throughout the Caribbean and a broad range of health benefits products, Generali Worldwide is there for you, wherever you travel or seek care on a global basis.
Products & Services
Generali Worldwide Health Plan
In the Bahamas, Generali Worldwide provides comprehensive global and regional health benefit plans for local and multinational businesses based in the Bahamas.
Through our Service Centres in Nassau, Bahamas and Toronto, Ontario, we provide continuous support for the market, including new business quotations and ongoing service for clients (benefits verification, claims queries, coordination for emergency evacuations and ongoing medical case management).
Overview of Key Benefits & Services:
- Global & Regional Group Health Benefit Plans
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Access to a choice of doctors, hospitals and other providers/facilities
- Extensive US doctor and hospital network, including access to over 550,000 qualified US doctors and hospitals, 3,200 acute care hospitals across all 50 states and 150 of the nation’s 210 Medical Centres of Excellence
- Extensive global provider relationships with over 2,000,000 doctors, practice locations, hospitals and clinics globally
- Local service through Generali Worldwide
- 24 hour service through Generali Worldwide’s local office in Nassau and global service centre, handling over 37 million calls and 6.5 million assistance cases each year in 200+ countries
- Emergency evacuation and support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Rapid, accurate claim reimbursement – on average 3-5 business days
- Dedicated medical case management and Medical Director onsite at Generali Worldwide’s Global Service Centre
- Online health tools, claims look-up and provider search tools
- First dollar coverage for wellness/preventative care
- Worksite health campaign focused on employee benefits education, health maintenance, nutrition, fitness and personalised health coaching
- Worksite healthchecks to measure blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol
For further information on our standard Health Plan, please download the main product brochure and/or SAMPLE Benefits Grid. The SAMPLE Benefits Grid is not a guarantee of cover.
Please note that your employer may have purchased a benefit plan different to the sample – please contact your local representative for details on YOUR specific plan.
For more information on our products and services or to obtain a quote, please contact our local representative office in the Bahamas – click here for contact details.